Geoinformatics engineer (m/f/d)
Exciting tasks await you
- New and further development of complex .NET (C#) GIS applications
- Conception, implementation and support of software modules
- Planning and execution of integration, module and performance tests
- Technical Documentation
Your know-how is in demand
- Successfully completed geoinformatics studies or equivalent degree
- Very good knowledge in .NET (C#) and/or C++
- Good knowledge of geodata standards and tools is an advantage (ArcGis, QGis)
- You are familiar with the CAD systems currently available on the market
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and spatial databases
- Very good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written
Our expectation for you
Ability to work in a team, communication skills, resilience and flexibility. Ideally, you already have some practical experience.
- A modern workplace
- An interesting, challenging job in a team of civil engineers and computer scientists
- Good work-life balance
- Occupational pension provision
- Attractive salary
- A permanent employment contract
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Rehm or Mr. Herzog.
Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.